So I think we lucked out. Big time. Unless this week never repeats itself this whole nursery thing should be okay. There weren't a ton of kids and the kids that were there were relatively well behaved. At least there weren't any screaming cryers or whiners. It helps that the ratio of boys to girls was about 5:1. The other people in there said that it used to be crazy. Like 5 times as many kids and straight chaos the full 2 hours. LUCKILY, the ward got split and so we'll have the same number of adults to about a quarter of the little ones. Not too shabby. AND Jeff and I get to hang out the whole 3 hours of church. I'm still not used to Relief Society and all the women talking about raising kids, organizing family stuff, etc.
All 3 of the men in nursery are at least 200+ lbs. The kids in nursery aren't gonna be intimidated by anybody since they've got these guys on the floor playing trucks with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
see...i told ya! i'm glad it nursery went good for you. i wish we were in the same ward, so you could take care of samantha for me. she bawls the whole time she's in nursery, but she has to go since i'm in nursery and derek's in the elder's quorum.
That is hilarious that you guys got called to nursery. That is one job I would NOT want to have.
I'm glad it wasn't too bad. It could have just been the week though, so wait a few weeks and see if it continues. That is awesome if it does stay that easy.
Post a Comment