Thursday, November 15, 2007

starving. 5 times a day.

Okay so I have realized that I am not used to getting and/or being hungry. Normally, I either just didn't get hungry very often or if I did get hungry but didn't eat the hunger went away. Not so anymore. I keep getting hungry, really hungry, and the feeling doesn't go away until I eat something. Not a complete surprise, right, but it's driving me crazy. I guess it's a good thing they put me and Jeff into nursery at church because I may have to steal a kid's snack, I don't know if I'll be able to make it all 3 hours.

I weighed myself today. Then added 25-30 lbs. Then got really scared.

I walked on the treadmill today for 60 minutes. I have about zero patience for walking. I was really bored. And that was while watching half of law and order and without a trace. I don't know that I am committed to waking up really early to walk with jeff's mom outside though. We'll see.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Get used to eating when you are hungry now. You have to nourish that fetus. Just remind yourself of that.