Tuesday, November 6, 2007

nevermind about the passport

I thought that when I left AZ I brought our "important papers" with us. Such as our marriage license, birth certificates, etc. But, I didn't. I have a few ideas about where I put them, but I am not for sure. This seems to happen just about every time I need them for something-- I probably should get a safety deposit box. In the meantime, I have ordered new copies and am just crossing my fingers that they get here in time for me to renew my passport since my name changed when I got married.

The good news is that I am feeling a lot better today- Jeff was a sweetheart last night and left the room so that I could fall asleep before he was in bed snoring!

3 comments:

Tristen said...

Ryan wears a mask for the snoring thing and I made him put it on last night! I have been hearing way too much snoring lately! hehe

angie said...

i don't like it when your visiting mom because i don't like to call you or mom because i don't want to intrude!!! i've been blogging just for you...you better start commenting. i need you to tell me if what i write is dumb, or as entertaining as you thought it would be!!! luv ya!

Shanna said...

Just thought I would let you know I finally figured out the whole downsizing of pictures thing. I am so computer illiterate. Well, I hope you are having a great time in Kentucky. Don't let the rednecks get ya!! Ha, Ha, Just Kiddin!!