

My in-laws left town this morning for the weekend so I am taking over the downstairs of the house! (Notice the folding table set up behind me!)


Blog Design & Code created by PixelGeek Designs
Digital Scrapbook Graphics created by Irene Alexeeva
3 comments:
I am absolutely impressed with your quilting abilities! The yellow brick road one is so cute and I love the one you are making for your sister! Good Job! You just keep working at it because I am so not talented in that area! Wish I was though!
I've had to put my scrapbooking on hold in favor of making baby blankets for a while. My friend Molly had a baby recently, and I have two friends due late next spring. Plus two of Kolleen's daughters are pregnant and I'm sort of toying with the idea of making them something, although I'm leaning toward a quilt, since that would be a lot faster/easier. Once you've mastered it you can teach me. Because knitting or crocheting can take a while. But it does give me something to do while I watch cable!
And P.S., this means please don't get pregnant right away. I'm already backed up on baby-blanket orders. I may get carpal tunnel syndrome from crocheting so much.
Post a Comment