Happy Birthday Gwen!
I am not really good at surprises. So I gave her her birthday present about 3 weeks early because I couldn't see her while I was in Vegas and not give it to her. So, here is a second birthday present to her and anyone else for that matter, although I don't know that a link is really something that one person can give to another person. Oh well. Happy Birthday anyway!
The Shoe Project
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it!
I do the same thing you did--I buy someone a present early, and then I'm SO EXCITED about it that I can't possibly wait until the actual day to give it to them. Then later I'm always a little annoyed with myself for being weak...but do the exact same thing next time.
We went shopping and Clint bought me a pair of shoes and two awesome belts. And he paid for food all weekend.
Post a Comment