Okay, so I have decided to skip the doctor route (to get pregnant) for the next few months for various reasons. Insurance being one, timing being another, and my parents have been urging me to pray to get pregnant for the past year or so. I have always been more of the "please help me deal with what is" instead of "please give me what I want," type prayer. If that makes sense. Honestly, I haven't been doing so hot on just praying to begin with but that is a whole different entry. Anyway, so if by some miracle I am going to ovulate this month it will be sometime in this week. For those of you who ovulate on the same exact cycle day every month- I probably sound ridiculous. But, for me, having it reduced to sometime in a two week period is pretty great.
Okay, I'll warn you again, this may be too much information- so if you're offended and/or embarrassed by what you read next I am not responsible.
So Jeff and I are on the every other day schedule because of the whole 48-72 hour optimum sperm count. Last night, standing in line at golden spoon (with his mom!), I don't remember what I said to Jeff, but his response was,
"hey, just because it's guaranteed every other night doesn't mean you can be mean to me and still expect it."
His mom didn't hear what he'd said. But that didn't stop me from turning various shades of red and purple. Which made him laugh, which made me laugh, which made him laugh even harder, and with each successive guffaw the situation got even more awkward because she didn't know what we were laughing about. I told Jeff he should tell his mom what he just said.
Her response was, "No, no, that's okay, if it made you blush, I don't want to hear it."
Should I be offended?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey I gotta good idea for you..have you tried the ovulation predictor kits? That's what I used and it is pretty dang accurate...seeing as you need them with the clomid and stuff. You can't embarrass me with that kinda stuff! I am just praying for you too! I am still working at my prayers too.
Post a Comment