Our consult was this morning. Dr. Z. went over all of our test results. Luckily, Jeff is 100% okay and not the problem at all. We were both really relieved to hear/see that because from what I've heard it's harder to fix the problem for guys. As for me, he says that I show multiple signs of Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) but he was hesitant to diagnose me 100% because he didn't want to get tunnel vision with the treatment. For the most part my hormone levels were relatively normal- just my FSH and LH levels were off. They are supposed to be 2:1 and mine were more like 1:1. It's also good that he didn't officially diagnose me because that could make getting individual insurance more difficult.
He wrote out a whole sheet of courses of action and his determinations, etc. My next doc may hate it or love it but I plan on taking that sheet in with me when I find a doc in Utah. I am bummed that we can't use Dr. Z anymore. On our way in, a couple was leaving who just got confirmation that she was pregnant. All the ladies in the office gave them big hugs and were totally sweet to them about it. That's the second time that I have been in there that a couple who is pregnant is leaving-- it seems like a small thing but it gives me hope.
It's a big relief to know, or at least have more of an idea, what the problem is- now it's just a matter of fixing it. I'm supposed to get another ultrasound to check on the cyst this month if possible-- if it's bigger then it might need to be removed. I'm crossing my fingers that it is smaller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am telling you, people have gotten pregnant after the dye has been ran through their tubes. You never know!
Post a Comment