Wednesday, October 31, 2007

happy halloween!

I am visiting my sister this week and it has been a lot of fun hanging out with her and her girls. My nieces are so fun and cute-- they've put up with a lot the past 2 days as ang and I come up with different ideas for their costumes, make up, etc. They're all hyped up on candy so it's probably worth it for them. Last night we took them to a medical clinic type thing-- one of the med students in their neighborhood told them about it. It was supposed to be the best thing you'd ever seen. It was the best thing we'd ever seen-- but mostly because we like to people watch and it gave us plenty of people to watch. I wish I could have taken more pictures-- but that would have been even more obvious than our almost hysterical laughter the entire time. Katelyn, the 6 year old, asked us when we were walking out to the car, "Why were you guys laughing the whole time?" I feel sort of bad laughing at the costumes because obviously there were good intentions. But I'll post a pic of the girls with "Snow White" and you'll understand.

No comments: