Tuesday, October 2, 2007

really?

So I just read this story:
Mother of girl in sex video says she was at work.

A few memorable details/quotes:
"Stiles, 37, is being described as a dangerous, knife-wielding survivalist who once vowed never to be taken alive and formerly worked as an animal trainer with Las Vegas illusionists Siegfried & Roy."

"The woman [mom] wants Stiles prosecuted, Donohue [her lawyer] said, adding: 'I wish the guy would dig a hole in the desert and put a gun to his mouth.'"

"Las Vegas police say Stiles had a string of arrests dating to 1999 on several charges, including assault, battery, resisting a police officer, auto theft, leaving the scene of an accident and contempt of court."


So my first thought was, Why did the mom have a knife fighting junkie babysitting her kid?!

But then I considered the possibility that she had someone else babysitting her daughter and this guy was a friend of the babysitter. So I guess the question is:

Why would you have someone who hangs out with a knife fighting junkie babysit your kid?!

No comments: