Last night before we went to bed I realized that I hadn't gotten batteries for my itty bitty book light. Again. I was really bummed. Jeff didn't seem too sympathetic at the time but when I came back into the room after showering he told me to check my light. I turned it on and he had put new batteries in it for me! Probably doesn't sound like too big of a deal, but to me it's a big deal because it makes it possible for me to be able to read before falling asleep. So I'm adding my itty bitty book light to my list of World's Greatest Inventions. Right up there with my hot pink ear plugs.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
small things
Last night before we went to bed I realized that I hadn't gotten batteries for my itty bitty book light. Again. I was really bummed. Jeff didn't seem too sympathetic at the time but when I came back into the room after showering he told me to check my light. I turned it on and he had put new batteries in it for me! Probably doesn't sound like too big of a deal, but to me it's a big deal because it makes it possible for me to be able to read before falling asleep. So I'm adding my itty bitty book light to my list of World's Greatest Inventions. Right up there with my hot pink ear plugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jeff is always so thoughtful. You are lucky to have a man that is a romantic and likes to give surprises. Where did you get that light anyways? It is cool and I would like to get one for tys for x-mas. Is it expensive?
Post a Comment