I am back home again after spending most of the week visiting friends. I am so glad that I made the trip- I feel silly for not having done it sooner.
It was great to see my friends- they all seem to be doing great so that made the visit even better. It's funny to see most of them with kids because I didn't see them pregnant. The thing I realized more than anything that when you have kids everything takes about 5 times longer than without kids. Getting ready takes longer, getting in the car takes longer, getting out of the car takes longer, ordering takes longer, eating takes longer, and the list goes on. I loved watching my friends be moms at lunch with Tricia and Tiffany I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I don't think they thought it was nearly as amusing as I did.
LUCKILY, I was able to visit them while I am in a good place emotionally with the whole trying to conceive thing. Now that I know what our problem probably is, and that it is easily treatable, I am not struggling like I was before. Although, I tend to be a rollercoaster emotionally, this week I was able to visit without feeling sad, down, or jealous.
While I was there I met with an Insurance broker. At least I think that is what he was. He helped me choose a health insurance company- no fertility anything will be covered with any of them but at least if something happens or we get sick it will be okay. I'm really annoyed with my old insurance because they are denying every claim that they have gotten from the Fert Doc. I need to just start calling and fighting them on it. Especially since I stayed down there 5 weeks after Jeff left just so we would have that insurance to help pay for the Fert Doc visits. So annoying.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am glad you had a good week! We will have to get together next time...since this time it was so crazy! Hope your drive home was good.
Post a Comment