I left Arizona this morning- it still seems surreal. It's very strange to move but still have a lot of our stuff in the house. The drive went well. I listened to a book on tape- a biography about Marie Antoinette. I can't remember who the author is but it is good so far. I think I would probably be frustrated if I was reading it because of all of the French names and pronunciations. I will post later when I have the case with me and have gotten a little farther through it.
I drove over the Hoover Dam- the bridge they are building still amazes me. The first time I saw it was in the middle of the night-- it seemed gigantic. It really is huge, but not as monstrous in the daylight as at night.

The girl who played 'Madison' on
Everwood is now on
Chuck. See, I told you Everwood was a good show. How could it not be a good show when all the actors who were in it are popping up on primetime sitcoms?
No comments:
Post a Comment