Sunday, October 21, 2007

i love this blog

PostSecret: I found it about a month ago and look forward to Sundays when the new postcards are posted. I admit I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to come up with a secret that I could make a postcard for and send. So far, no luck. I have managed to blab every secret, embarrassing moment, and anything in between to Jeff or a good friend willing to sit still for 5 minutes while I talk at them.

Plus, I can't seem to find the address to send the postcard to in the first place.

***a couple hours later***
Okay, I guess by "can't seem to find" I really meant "I haven't looked really hard to find" because I was able to find the address.

PostSecret
13345 Copper Ridge Rd
Germantown, Maryland
USA 20874-3454

And here are the rules.
* Reveal, anonymously, a secret as long as it is true and you have never told anybody.
* Create four inch by six inch postcards out of any malleable material and only use one side of the card. Multiple secrets require multiple postcards.
* Be brief - the fewer words the better.
* Be legible - use big, clear and bold lettering.
* Be creative - let the postcard be your canvas.

Maybe I will subconsciously manage to do something completely horrible and/or embarrassing so that I can make a postcard about it.

No comments: