My parents have decided to go visit my Grandpa before they move so they won't even be here this weekend for us to come visit them. Good thing I chose the middle of the night last night to argue with Jeff about it just in time to wake up this morning and find out it was for nothing. So typical.
Well enough about that stuff, here is the important news:
Okay, for those of you who have not watched this show- you still have time. I just looked at the website and they have all of last season's episodes on-line. Seriously, one of the best shows that I have gotten sucked into. Honestly, I may buy every season when it comes out on DVD to learn how to be a good parent and coach's wife. So good. I think that Grey's Anatomy is going downhill and Friday Night Lights is taking over as my #1 favorite show. (I hope that I don't have to eat my words in 36 hours if the season premiere is weak).I am making the last part of my move today. Then it will be official. I am kind of stressing out because I don't know where I will be able to scrapbook at Jeff's parent's house. I need to figure out something- for once I will have all of the time in the world and none of the space. They have a folding table, I may just get to beg them to let me drag it upstairs or something. Wish me luck.

3 comments:
A. You are not INFERTILE, you just aren't pregnant yet.
B. In what world is having a headache a sign of being pregnant? I think your dad is confusing it with throwing up.
Oh PS I told you my mom got pregnant after having the dye ran through her tubes! You never know! Seriously though, just when you give up it happens...watch out!
Ok, so I still love Friday Night Lights. The storyline between the coach and his wife is awesome. But they better not be turning it into a totally overdramatic soap with that whole "Tara and Landry kill and guy and hide his body" storyline.
Post a Comment