Wednesday, October 24, 2007

quilt top 2

I FINALLY FINISHED ANGIE'S QUILT TOP!
Yay!
I haven't stopped to count the number of hours/days I spent on it. I might cry because I am so slow. Found out today that my mother-in-law has a quilt frame so I could just give in and tie it-- instead of machine quilting it. I think the machine quilting would be cuter-- but it will probably take me a lot longer. It was a fun one though. I think I am going to try a Buggy Barn quilt next.
Now I can finally get the laundry put away that was washed Monday!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!!! That is sooooo cute! I didn't know quilts could be that cute. You did an awesome job. I seriously had no idea that you were that good, that looks professional. Way to go!