Right now there are 7 adults living in this house. 2 grandparents, 2 parents, 2 marrieds, and 1 unmarried. More importantly, this makes 2 daughter-in-laws, 2 mother-in-laws, 2 father-in-laws, 2 moms, 2 dads, and 3 sons. Simply put, too many.
Luckily, I am able to head upstairs as soon as *Price is Right is over and sew the rest of the day. I convince myself all day that I am handling the pressure cooker pretty well until Jeff gets home and I start picking on him. Probably because he is the only one I can get away with picking on. I'm horrible. He finally said something last night and I realized what I'd been doing. I feel bad.
If I wasn't leaving town next week I'd be out looking for a job- at least then I have being tired to use as an excuse for being ornery!
*I may be the only person who likes Drew Carey better than Bob, but I do.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like Drew Carey better too! I can totally understand the onry-ness! I was like that when we lived with my grandma! hahaha
Wait what happened to the thoughts that he was blah? That's funny though because when I was watching it today, I was thinking that I was really starting to like him. I guess he grows on you, or at least for me. Maybe you always liked him. Just think, you have almost made it through the crowd.
Post a Comment